- the fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger
- Lend me a memo pad or something.
- May I use your ink pad?
- The rockets were fired from a launching pad.
- I like to take my pad and pencil and drive to the seashore to sketch.
- A woman is taking down some notes on a pad of paper.
- If your essay is on the short side, you can always pad it out with a few quotations.
- Hit up on the D-pad, and the background music will change as the background itself becomes the Demon King's castle....
- Test pad
- Nursing pad
- Flipchart pad
- Brake pad
- Lining or pad missing.
- Thigh weight pad
- Lining or pad missing
- Fuser cleaning pad