- a mass that is densely tangled or interwoven
"a mat of weeds and grass"
- Where is the laundry mat?
- They walked over the mat.
- I found the key underneath the mat.
- The dog was sleeping on the mat.
- The cat is on the mat.
- Wipe your shoes on the mat.
- The cat sat on the mat.
- He lay on the mat at full length.
- Entering the house, I tripped over the mat.
- I tripped over the mat when I came in the house.
- Could you lift that pan for me, then I'll put this mat under it.
- A fat cat with a hat on, sat on a mat, dreaming to catch a rat or a bat.
- Mat. Št.