- a setting with precious stones so closely set that no metal shows
- The catchment area of the Pave (Landes), from the source to the Pave dam
- the catchment area of the Pave (Landes), from the source to the Pave dam,
- The catchment area of the Pave (Landes), from the source to the Pave dam,
- The catchment area of the Pave (Landes), from the source to the Pave dam.
- The NDA would be expected not only to make decommissioning safer and more efficient but also to pave the way for a real nuclear decommissioning market.
- This will include research on all aspects of risk assessment (e.g. nano-toxicology and eco-toxicology), as well as safety, nomenclature, metrology and standards which are becoming increasingly important to pave the way for industrial applications.
- the implementation of the electoral arrangements accepted by all the parties and laid down in the comprehensive political agreement, such as may pave the way for free and transparent parliamentary elections,
- The Programme will pave the way for a structured framework for quality digital content in Europe — The European Digital Content Area — by facilitating transfer of experiences, best practice and cross-fertilisation between content sectors, content providers and users.
- The new fibre networks when compared with existing copper based networks (such as ADSL or cable) will provide much higher speeds and symmetrical services and are expected to pave the way for numerous new, innovative services and applications based on IP technologies (IPTV, video on demand, telemedicine, etc.).
- The Commission fully supports the efforts undertaken by the competent authorities of Benin to improve the safety oversight of its carriers, and considers that the substantial donation announced by the World Bank in favour of the Republic of Benin will pave the way for substantial progress towards compliance with ICAO standards.
- The notification of those guidelines to the Commission and regular reporting on their implementation should pave the way for the systematic improvement of infrastructure safety at Community level and provide a basis for the evolution towards a more effective system over time.