- natuurkunde betreffend; natuurkundig
- relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics
- characterized by energetic bodily activity
"a very physical dance performance"
- involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit
- having substance or material existence; perceptible to the senses
"a physical manifestation"
- concerned with material things
"the physical characteristics of the earth"
- according with material things or natural laws (other than those peculiar to living matter)
"a reflex response to physical stimuli"
- He's in good physical condition.
- She's in good physical condition.
- I had a physical checkup.
- My physical power has decayed.
- Tom passed the physical test.
- Tom is in terrible physical condition.
- He had to contend against physical suffering.
- I'm interested in things meta-physical.
- You must be in good physical condition.
- As humans age, their physical strength declines.
- The boy's problems are physical, not mental.
- Physical fitness requires time and dedication.
- Jim was afraid of physical labor.
- People with physical disabilities abhor being pitied.
- I'm not fit for physical labor.