- The fact that PAKHUIZEN is required to renovate the buildings does not change this.
- That study will also establish economic criteria for providing subsidies to properly renovate or build high quality control posts.
- With regard to the business strategy, the options were to completely renovate the old wine cellar or to build a new one.
- When the company decided in 1999 to renovate the battery, the aim was to ensure that it continued to work for at least another 10 years.
- Moreover, PAKHUIZEN is required to repair and renovate the buildings, which is presented as an onerous obligation which amply makes up for the token rent.
- In return, PAKHUIZEN is contractually required, at its expense and without entitlement to compensation, to renovate the warehouses described in the long-term lease so that they will comply with future regulations.
- According to Article 3 of the articles of association, AGVO has the right to undertake, should it wish to do so, any maintenance, repair or modernisation works on the buildings  but the articles of association do not contain any provision that would put AGVO under the obligation to renovate certain buildings.
- Within the framework of an integrated urban development operation, it is considered necessary to support limited actions to renovate housing in areas experiencing or threatened by physical deterioration and social exclusion in the Member States that acceded to the European Union on or after 1 May 2004.
- They include any material or assistance provided to persons belonging to the target groups defined in Article 3 of Council Decision 2004/904/EC, e.g. food, clothing, medical assistance, material to reconstruct or renovate real estate, etc. Supplies include food supplies for persons belonging to the target groups defined in Article 3 of Council Decision 2004/904/EC.