"a regular right-down bad 'un"
- "Sit down, Tom." "All right."
- For gall bladder surgery, go down this hall and take a right.
- Go straight down this street and turn right at the third light.
- When I take a deep breath, a pain runs down the right side of my back.
- The woman dental hygienist said to me, lying down in the chair, "Right, please open your mouth."
- When you make the first one fall, all the others must fall right down to the last one.
- Go down the street for about five minutes, and you will see the department store to the right.
- We have no more right to say a rude thing to another than to knock him down.
- My leg cramped up as I ran down the stairs to catch a train, and I had to sit down right there in the middle of the stairway.
- vertically up or down. 6o axially to right or left.
- horizontally to right or left; 6o vertically up or down.
- Parliament shall lay down the conditions for the exercise of this right.
- Parliament shall lay down in its Rules of Procedure the conditions for the exercise of this right.
- Member States shall lay down the conditions for the exercise of the right provided for in the first subparagraph.
- Angular positions are expressed in deg up (U) or down (D) from H-H respectively right (R) or left (L) from V-V. Figure 1: Angular positions of passing beam photometric requirements (indicated for right-hand traffic)