a device designed to prevent injury or accidents
- This machine doesn't have a safety device.
- Retractable safety device linking axle to bogie frame.
- Any safety device missing or not operating correctly.
- Where safety so requires, a parking device must be provided to render stationary machinery immobile.
- pressure, temperature and flow sensors (if used as a safety device);
- check valve or non-return valve (if used as a safety device);
- pressure, temperature, hydrogen and flow sensors (if used as a safety device);
- Extension of the ramp in the horizontal direction shall be protected by a safety device.
- .2 supplied at a voltage not exceeding 250 V by safety isolating transformers supplying only one consuming device; or
- Where safety so requires, in the event of a failure of the main device, or in the absence of the energy supply needed to actuate the main device, an emergency device with a fully independent and easily accessible control device must be provided for slowing down and stopping.
- Visual inspection for wear and correct operation with special attention to any safety device fitted and/or use of measuring gauge.
- Axle boxes shall comply with the drawing shown in Annex X Plate 9. Retractable safety device linking axle to bogie frame.
- Description of a particular type of safety belt where an anchorage is located in the seat backrest or incorporates an energy dissipating device: …
- The reversal may be actuated by one of the safety devices referred to in paragraph 126.96.36.199.1. or by any other device.
- A safety device (e.g. reversing mechanism) shall protect areas not visible to the operator, where the movement of the lift might trap or crush objects.