to shut in
- Tom shut himself up in his bedroom.
- Tom shut himself up in his room.
- She shut herself up in her room.
- That child shut up a cat in the carton.
- He shut up the money in the safe.
- You are good in listening, why don't you shut up?
- The burglar shut the child in the closet.
- When he returned home, he shut himself in his room.
- Mary shut herself up in the room, with all the windows closed.
- She shut the child in his room until he stopped crying.
- Mary shut herself up in the room and closed all the windows.
- I think the only problem I have now is being shut in at home.
- He awoke and found himself shut up in a dark room.
- It is not good for your health to shut yourself in all day.
- My hair's messed up this morning. At least lend me a hand mirror - it should be shut in the drawer there.