people sharing some social relation
- The group tried to solve social problems.
- In my social studies class, for example, there are often discussions that include the teacher as another member of the group.
- Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things. Among them are H. L. Hunt (you possibly know his background), a few other Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or business man from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid.
- Working group on migration, social and consular affairs
- Contact time by social counsellors with target group beneficiaries;
- EU-Egypt Working Group on Migration, Social and Consular Affairs
- Social stress in all pair- or group-housed individuals shall be monitored at least weekly.
- Working Group on Migration, Social and Consular Affairs and subcommittees attached to the Association Committee
- The social plan drawn up for employees in the passive group also ended in December 2002.
- The Commission hereby establishes a high-level advisory group on social integration of ethnic minorities and their full participation in the labour market, hereinafter called ‘the group’.
- establishing a high-level advisory group on social integration of ethnic minorities and their full participation in the labour market
- Where feeding is restricted, all individuals within the social group should have access to feed without causing aggression.
- The group should be composed of specialists from the scientific community, industry, the services sector and social actors.
- setting up subcommittees of the Association Committee and a Working Group on Migration, Social and Consular Affairs
- With views occasionally being diametrically opposed, the Committee’s discussions often require real negotiations involving not only the usual social partners, i.e. employers (group I) and wage-earners (group II) but also all the other socio-occupational interests represented (group III).