- mbt. het levenseinde
- relating to or occurring in a term or fixed period of time
- causing or ending in or approaching death
"a terminal patient"
- being or situated at an end
"terminal buds on a branch"
"a terminal station"
- of or relating to or situated at the ends of a delivery route
"freight pickup is a terminal service"
- It's in terminal 1.
- Tom is terminal.
- Where is the bus terminal?
- Where is the south terminal?
- I board the train at the terminal.
- We hit on them at the bus terminal.
- Please stay seated until we reach the terminal.
- We met them by accident at the bus terminal.
- My grandfather succumbed to a terminal cancer this year.
- Go out of the terminal and turn right.
- We ran into them at the bus terminal.
- I took a cab from the bus terminal.
- We met them by accident by the bus terminal.
- Is there a bus that goes to terminal 1 from here please?
- Suffering from terminal cancer, he was thrown out of a certain veteran hospital in New York three times because he adamantly rejected blood transfusions.