- Cats hate vacuum cleaners.
- Nature abhors a vacuum.
- He demonstrated new vacuum cleaners.
- A cat abhors a vacuum.
- Corporations are competing to fill the vacuum.
- Mac helped me carry the vacuum cleaner.
- May I use the vacuum cleaner?
- I got this vacuum cleaner for nothing.
- For that experiment they need a complete vacuum.
- His death has left a vacuum in their lives.
- The product is vacuum-sealed to keep it fresh.
- This vacuum cleaner makes a lot of noise.
- There is no room for a vacuum in a continuum.
- She bought a vacuum cleaner at the supermarket.
- And if the vacuum explodes, it is called a black hole.