- an unfortunate state resulting from unfavorable outcomes
- euvel, kanker, kwaad, onheil, rampspoed
- unnecessary and unforeseen trouble resulting from an unfortunate event
- Bad luck!
- Don't bring bad luck.
- He has very bad luck.
- Black cats bring bad luck.
- Black cats are bad luck.
- This is really bad luck!
- Without bad luck, we wouldn't have any luck at all.
- We look for good luck, bad luck looks for us.
- A broken mirror brings bad luck.
- It's bad luck to say that.
- I had a run of bad luck.
- He ascribes his failure to bad luck.
- She blamed her failure on bad luck.
- He attributed his failure to bad luck.
- He attributes his poverty to bad luck.