- stomverwonderd; verbijsterd; met stomheid geslagen; perplex; erg verbaasd
- perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
"bewildered and confused"
- He looked bewildered.
- Tom looks bewildered.
- Tom seems bewildered.
- He was bewildered.
- He is pleased when we are bewildered.
- People were bewildered by the unexpected situation.
- He was bewildered on that day.
- We are all bewildered by her inconstancy.
- I was completely bewildered by his sudden change of mood.
- I was bewildered at the sight of his strange behavior.
- I had never seen him so completely bewildered as he was on that day.