- stomverwonderd; verbijsterd; met stomheid geslagen; perplex; erg verbaasd
- perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
"just a mixed-up kid"
- I am all mixed up.
- She mixed him up with someone else.
- Don't get mixed up with those people.
- Don't get mixed up in that.
- The teacher mixed up our names.
- He is mixed up with something shabby.
- He got mixed up in his friend's affair.
- She frequently gets sugar and salt mixed up.
- I was mixed up by the confusing explanation.
- How did she get mixed up with such unpleasant people?
- The question was so complicated that they were all mixed up.
- The downside, well, it's how thoroughly work gets mixed up with my private life.
- Have you ever got in your car after a long absence and got the brake mixed up with the accelerator?
- And so, knowledge from the past, mixed up with assumptions about that knowledge, which may be more or less appropriate, is used to augment information provided by the senses.
- How to deal with multiplier effects of energy savings and how to avoid double counting in mixed top-down and bottom-up calculation methods