- You'd better break off smoking.
- Let's break off, shall we?
- Don't break off the branch.
- We want to break off this negotiation.
- Why did she break off her speech?
- Break off with such a man as that.
- Tom told Mary that he wanted to break off the engagement.
- Why don't we break off for a while and have some coffee?
- Let's break off for half an hour and have some coffee.
- It's my policy to break it off with men who ask for money.
- If a fire should break out, I would make off with my flute.
- Your boyfriend is a problematic person, but that's not a good enough reason to give up or break off your relationship.
- Goods acquired through restructuring process (such as mergers, take-overs, break-ups, spin-off) are excluded.
- Land acquired through restructurations (such as mergers, take-overs, break-ups, split-off) is excluded.
- Goods acquired through restructurations (such as mergers, take-overs, break-ups, split-off) are excluded.