- kring van personen, instanties enz. waarbinnen iets of iem. de ronde doet
- an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
- something that is considered amusing not because of its originality but because of its unoriginality
"the living room was pure camp"
- give an artificially banal or sexual quality to
- We'll camp here.
- We met at summer camp.
- She went to Bible camp.
- They are in the same camp.
- The prisoners fled from the concentration camp.
- Dadaab is a refugee camp in Kenya.
- We found Tom alone at the camp.
- He returned to the army camp.
- We came back to camp before dark.
- We made camp near the lake.
- The soldiers will soon return to camp.
- I ran away from the training camp.
- Tom sent Mary to summer camp.
- Tom arrived at the camp safely.
- I followed Tom back to his camp.