to climb up
- appear to be moving upward, as by means of tendrils
- Don't climb up the wall.
- A dog can't climb up a wall.
- Can you climb up that tree?
- Take care when you climb up the ladder.
- If you climb up this mountain, you'll reach the lab.
- We made an attempt to climb up a tree.
- The women longed to climb up the social ladder.
- They gave up their plan to climb Mt. Fuji.
- Let's give up our plan to climb it.
- Why did you climb up on the roof of her house?
- I've botched things up so bad I wish I could find a hole to climb into.
- Lately it's not so fashionable to measure success by how far you climb up the corporate ladder.
- It shall not be necessary to climb more than two decks up or down in order to reach an assembly station or open deck from any passenger space.
- It shall not be necessary to cross from one side of the ship to the other to reach an escape route. It shall not be necessary to climb more than two decks up or down in order to reach an assembly station or open deck from any passenger space.