- verstoring v.d. rust; opschudding; nodeloze drukte; opschudding; beroering, sterke beweging; beroering, sterke beweging; opschudding; zintuiglijke waarneming
- a disorderly outburst or tumult
- proces van fermentatie
- a process in which an agent causes an organic substance to break down into simpler substances; especially, the anaerobic breakdown of sugar into alcohol
- What's the commotion?
- It caused quite a commotion.
- I really don't understand what all the commotion is about.
- Suddenly I heard a commotion in the alley and went to see what was going on.
- Tom went outside to discover what all the commotion was about.
- Tom could hear a commotion in front of his house, so he went outside to see what was happening.
- Both parties shall be released from their respective obligations in the event of national emergency, war or prohibitive governmental regulations, civil commotion, epidemic, fire, flood, industrial action, failure of payment systems, default of suppliers or subcontractors or damage to any computer or telecommunications systems or if any other cause beyond the control of the parties shall render performance of this agreement impossible.