- (sometimes followed by `to') minor or casual or subordinate in significance or nature or occurring as a chance concomitant or consequence
"the road will bring other incidental advantages"
- falling or striking of light rays on something
- a single distinct event
- I'll explain the incident.
- The incident upset him.
- It's a trifle incident.
- That incident drew his interest.
- I looked into the incident.
- This incident is quite uncanny.
- I'll remember this incident forever.
- That incident harmed his reputation.
- That incident made him famous.
- It was a small incident.
- I'll never forget this incident.
- Tell me about the incident.
- They reported seeing the incident.
- He never referred to the incident again.
- That incident is printed on my mind.