- form a confederation with; of nations
- of or having to do with the southern Confederacy during the American Civil War
- The Confederate army retreated.
- The Confederate flag was lowered.
- The Confederate leaders refused to accept defeat.
- Too many Confederate soldiers had fallen in battle.
- General Lee and the Confederate Army lost the great battle.
- Member of the ИСС (Bulgarian Economic and Social Council), member of the European Economic and Social Committee, Confederate Secretary of КТ „Подкрепа“ (Confederation of Labour ‘Podkrepa’)