- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that denies painful thoughts
- I'm in denial.
- Tom is in denial.
- Denial of self is not the same as self-denial.
- The police didn't believe his denial.
- What are the grounds for denial?
- She's in total denial about her husband's philandering.
- But mind trivial and vial, Tripod, menial, denial.
- Additionaly to Internet censorship, the Belarusian government systematically conducts Distributed Denial of Service attacks againt a number of pro-democratic news sites on the dates of anti-government protests and elections days.
- denial of justice upon breach of contract.
- This denial was due to the company being majority State owned.
- Inspections, compliance, expulsion from ports and denial of access to ports
- addressed risk in ICT security policy: unavailability of ICT services due to attack from outside (e.g. denial-of-service attack).
- UK distributed an export denial notice in July 2009 against Machine Sazi Arak for an “alumina graphite stopper rod”.
- For these purposes, a notifiable denial may, in accordance with national procedures, include denial of permission to start negotiations or a negative response to a formal initial enquiry about a specific order.
- These measures may include the denial of services, detention of aircraft or other enforcement measures in accordance with applicable law.