- a narrow channel or strait
- remove the guts of
"gut the sheep"
- empty completely; destroy the inside of
- Trust your gut.
- Where did you gut them?
- I can feel it in my gut.
- I just have a gut feeling Tom is hiding something.
- Tom showed Mary how to gut a fish.
- My gut feeling is that Tom won't show up tomorrow.
- I'm going to slug you in the gut.
- I have a gut feeling that Tom won't pass the test.
- Humans are supposedly rational animals, but make most decisions based on gut feeling.
- Years of heavy drinking has left John with a beer gut.
- I've developed a bit of a gut lately, so I've decided that, starting tomorrow, I'm going to go to the gym.
- Graeser Venn — Gut Moorhof
- Functional group: gut flora stabilisers
- Functional group: gut flora stabilisers.