- Will these wounds heal?
- Wounds heal, scars remain.
- Physician, heal thyself.
- It will heal.
- Wounds heal as time passes.
- You cannot heal a broken heart.
- I cannot heal a broken heart.
- Words wound more easily than they heal.
- For the elderly, wounds take more time to heal.
- It takes time to heal from a divorce.
- In older people, wounds take a long time to heal.
- Tom's broken arm took several weeks to heal.
- The cut will heal up in a few days.
- A sprain like this should heal within a week or so.
- Apologizing isn't going to heal hundreds of second-degree burns, sir.