- feel the need to eat
- strong desire for something (not food or drink)
"hunger for affection"
- a physiological need for food; the consequence of food deprivation
- I have hunger pangs.
- Hunger knows no law.
- I'm dying of hunger.
- Tom died of hunger.
- Hunger drove him to steal.
- Hunger impelled him to crime.
- I felt faint with hunger.
- The animal died from hunger.
- The meal satisfied his hunger.
- Hunger is the best sauce.
- The refugees struggled against hunger.
- Hunger urged him to steal.
- He was crying with hunger.
- They are suffering from hunger.
- She was driven to stealing by hunger.