- van honger sterven
- die of food deprivation
"The political prisoners starved to death"
- deprive of a necessity and cause suffering
"The engine was starved of fuel"
- We'll starve.
- They'll starve.
- Tom won't starve.
- We'll starve to death!
- I'll starve to death!
- Tom will starve.
- Stuff today and starve tomorrow.
- I would rather starve than steal.
- I might as well drown as starve.
- Feed a cold and starve a fever.
- I would sooner starve than betray him.
- In rich countries, few people starve.
- You didn't want me to starve, did you?
- I might as well starve as do such a thing.
- Millions of people starve to death every year.