- happening or arising or located within some limits or especially surface
"internal mechanism of a toy"
- This is for internal use.
- I'm afraid I have internal bleeding.
- There could also be internal reasons.
- Where is the Internal Medicine Department?
- The ministry administers the internal affairs.
- He suffered internal injuries in the car accident.
- We dissected a frog to examine its internal organs.
- No country should interfere in another country's internal affairs.
- The stomach is one of the internal organs.
- That country intervened in the internal affairs of our nation.
- After that, internal temperature begins to climb rapidly.
- That politician is well versed in internal and external conditions.
- That is an internal affair of this country.
- He has a good knowledge of the internal affairs of Japan.
- Before we examine Emmet's theory, we must clarify the concept of 'internal symmetry.'