- situated within or suitable for inside a building
"an interior scene"
- inside and toward a center
"interior regions of the earth"
- He studied interior decoration.
- The illustration shows the deep interior.
- The interior of the house was very attractive.
- She is pursuing her career in interior design.
- He made over the interior of his house.
- She has aspirations to become an interior decorator.
- These boxes have plenty space on the interior.
- You've done a wonderful job on the interior decoration.
- He is the owner of four very big farms in the interior of Sao Paulo.
- Interior lighting
- Interior noise
- Interior arrangement
- Interior fittings