- geen gevoel hebbende; zonder gevoel
- so frightened as to be unable to move; stunned or paralyzed with terror; petrified
"too numb with fear to move"
- Tom is numb.
- My arms went numb.
- My mouth is numb.
- My left hand is numb.
- My right hand is numb.
- An ice pack will numb the pain.
- The swimmers were numb with cold.
- This shot will help numb the pain.
- My hands are numb from the cold.
- My hands were numb with cold.
- My fingers are so cold they have gone numb.
- We found the lost hiker numb with cold.
- Your gums will get numb in a few minutes.
- My hand is so numb with cold that I can't move my fingers.
- My fingers are so numb with cold that I can't play the piano.