to open up
- talk freely and without inhibition
- Open up.
- Open up your mind.
- Let's open it up.
- You'd better open up the curtains.
- The theater used to open up early.
- That's enough! Open your eyes and wake up now!
- Tom picked up the box and tried to open it.
- As we drink, we open up to each other.
- The theater used to open up about this time.
- Were you able to open up and talk?
- The theater used to open up at this hour.
- The theater used to open up at dawn.
- The theater used to open up even on Saturdays.
- Open up your ears, the boss is going to speak!
- He is a serious, hardworking, motivated, grown-up and open-minded person.