- I persist in my popularity.
- He intended to persist in his silence.
- You should persist in your efforts to learn English.
- The anthropologist says odd customs do persist in the region.
- If you persist in bothering her like that, she'll lose her temper.
- There is also one type of idealism that says even without strength or intelligence you can do anything if you can merely persist.
- Substantial regional disparities between the eastern and western parts of the country persist.
- lack of certainty that environmental factors, such as a tax regime, will persist.
- In addition, animal welfare problems persist as the cattle concerned have become excessively heavy.
- ability to persist and multiply in a host (indicative of colonisation or infectivity),
- Nevertheless, some doubts persist as to the nature of the loans.
- Problems of ammonia emissions, eutrophication, soil degradation and decline in biodiversity persist in many areas.
- This Recommendation does not identify markets where entry barriers are not expected to persist over a foreseeable period.
- They may however be applied beyond the period specified in the first paragraph as long as these shortcomings persist.
- This Recommendation does not identify markets where barriers to entry are not expected to persist over a foreseeable period.