- niet-vast computergeheugen; random access memory van een computer
- the most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on; an integrated circuit memory chip allows information to be stored or accessed in any order and all storage locations are equally accessible
- I don't have enough RAM.
- The program's memory management was so inefficient that it actually damaged the RAM somehow!
- The police used a battering ram to break down the door.
- Then Abraham looked immediately behind and saw a ram between the brambles, caught by the horns, and he lifted up the ram to the offering, and he slaughtered it there as a sacrifice to God instead of his son Isaac.
- It's fun to watch nerdy cartoon characters from the 90s brag about how many megabytes of RAM they have, which is usually somewhere around 8.
- The twelve animals of the Chinese Zodiac come from eleven types of animals we find in nature: the rat, the ox, the tiger, the hare, the snake, the horse, the ram, the monkey, the rooster, the dog, the pig, and the mythological dragon; they're used as a calendar.
- Random access memory (RAM)
- RAM requirements (chapter 2 only)
- ram rubbers and similar equipment,
- (RAM chapter) to be used as input information.
- Other ewes and ewe lambs put to the ram/holder
- Ewe lambs put to the ram, ewes/holder
- Holders of ewe lambs put to the ram + ewes 
- milk ewes and milk ewe lambs put to the ram
- Ewes and ewe lambs put to the ram