- criticize or abuse strongly and violently
"The candidate ripped into his opponent mercilessly"
- move precipitously or violently
"The tornado ripped along the coast"
- cut (wood) along the grain
- Don't rip me off!
- He let rip.
- Cardboard boxes rip easily.
- She'll rip my head off.
- He'll rip my head off.
- I'll rip your head off!
- O-oi!? Don't rip off my precious hair!
- If you tell a lie, Lord Emma will rip out your tongue.
- What! This T-shirt is 3,000 yen? This is a rip-off!
- After a minute of free fall he pulled the rip cord and out came the parachute.
- I'll rip your fucking balls off if you ever as much as look her way.
- Oi you, that's too much of a rip off by anyone's count! 6:4 is more than enough. Of course I'm the '6'.
- RIP 
- RIP PRC
- RIP Thailand