- a particular kind (as to appearance)
"this style of shoe is in demand"
- a way of expressing something (in language or art or music etc.) that is characteristic of a particular person or group of people or period
"all the reporters were expected to adopt the style of the newspaper"
- editorial directions to be followed in spelling and punctuation and capitalization and typographical display
- make consistent with certain rules of style
"style a manuscript"
- Celebrate in style!
- It's not my style.
- It's not his style.
- It's not your style.
- His style was awkward.
- Substance over style.
- I like your style.
- It's not her style.
- That's not my style.
- The writing style was unaffected.
- It's gone out of style.
- This dress suits your style.
- Julio is never in style.
- Try thai style Jerusalem artichokes.
- The Western style and the Punjabi style coexist.