- what a communication that is about something is about
- I like math, it's an interesting subject matter.
- This Agreement expresses the full and complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous proposals, agreements, representations and understandings, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter.
- You have divided the Sermon on the Mount into chapters in your own way - according to the subject-matter, I suppose.
- Religion is too important a matter to its devotees to be a subject of ridicule. If they indulge in absurdities, they are to be pitied rather than ridiculed.
- This Agreement contains the terms and conditions of the Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter covered and supersedes any previous agreements arrangements undertakings or proposals written or oral between the parties in relation to such matters.
- SUBJECT MATTER
- Subject Matter
- SUBJECT MATTER AND SCOPE
- SUBJECT-MATTER AND SCOPE
- SUBJECT MATTER AND OBJECTIVES
- Article 1 Subject matter
- Subject matter and scope
- TITLE I SUBJECT MATTER