time of life
time of life
- a period of time during which a person is normally in a particular life state
- I had the time of my life.
- The best time of life is when you are young.
- The best time of life is when we are young.
- Being on time is a symptom of a boring life.
- It was the happiest time of my life.
- It takes a lot of time getting used to married life.
- It takes a lot of time to get used to married life.
- My wife had a hard time getting into the swing of our new life in America.
- What you spend time doing in your childhood affects the rest of your life.
- Time is the coin of your life. You spend it. Do not allow others to spend it for you.
- I believe it will be quite a long time before the spirit of democracy pervades our daily life.
- For the first time in my life, I felt a pang of conscience, but there was no other way out.
- Make the most of life; because once you are dead it will be for a long time, a really long time.
- But while we will never know fully what causes somebody to take the life of another, we do know what makes life worth living. [...] Our time here is limited and it is precious.
- When I was in Paris, I became acquainted with two or three painters, and I went to visit their atelier from time to time. I was always fascinated by their method of work and their way of life.