- opgooi v.e. munt om beginner te bepalen
- (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team
- an abrupt movement
"a toss of his head"
- move or stir about violently
- Let's toss a coin.
- Let's toss up for it?
- Toss your gun over here.
- Let's decide by coin toss.
- Let's decide with a coin toss.
- Toss the gun onto the table.
- Toss your gun on the ground.
- I don't give a toss that you are tired.
- I usually toss my loose change into my desk drawer.
- I had to toss up between two of them.
- you win the toss. the ball is in your court this time
- It is a toss-up whether the playboy will marry the blonde or the brunette; both girls are so beautiful.
- I don't know which dress to choose; it's a toss up between the red one and the green one.
- It is a toss-up whether to drink sake or whiskey; too much of either results equally in drunken revelry.
- Whether you pick the Lions or Tigers to win, the result will be a toss-up because both teams are equally strong.