- at an advanced stage of erosion (pronounced as one syllable)
- Care aged him quickly.
- My parents are aged.
- Worries aged him rapidly.
- She is aged seventeen.
- Tom hasn't aged one bit.
- The speaker is middle-aged.
- We should be kind to the aged.
- She's a middle-aged fat woman.
- He has aged a great deal lately.
- She was a middle-aged urban professional.
- He has two children, aged 4 and 1.
- The middle-aged women kept talking loudly all the way.
- A lady of "a certain age," which means certainly aged.
- Our city doesn't have enough public institutions for the aged.
- The organization is concerned with the welfare of the aged.