- stomverwonderd; verbijsterd; met stomheid geslagen; perplex; erg verbaasd
perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
- The ship is at sea.
- The ship was at sea.
- Many men died at sea.
- She lost her father at sea.
- We looked down at the beautiful sea.
- He lost his father at sea.
- Storms at sea impeded our progress.
- There was a violent storm at sea.
- My father went to sea at fifteen.
- The Allies were winning at sea.
- My uncle went to sea at 18.
- I looked down at the sea.
- The ship is at sea for India.
- I gazed at the sea for hours.
- Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius at sea level.