- kernsplitsing, atoomsplitsing, kernsplijting, splijting
- the process whereby heavy molecules of naphtha or petroleum are broken down into hydrocarbons of lower molecular weight (especially in the oil-refining process)
- They were cracking up.
- Let's get cracking!
- I'm cracking up.
- Let's get cracking at 8.
- I like cracking sunflower seeds.
- The cracking sound startled us.
- It sounds like you had a cracking time!
- Having a cracking headache, I went to bed earlier than usual.
- When someone becomes neurotic about pens and paper clips, it's a sure sign they're cracking up.
- The city is cracking down on drunk drivers and giving them fines.
- Something really should be done about the problem, but this is cracking a nut with a sledgehammer.
- Cracking (2)
- Cracking (catalytic)
- Sustained load cracking