- pleasingly firm and fresh
- rimpelen, plooien
- make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in
- frietje, patatje
- a thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat
- Grab the meat before it burns to a crisp!
- You have a very crisp way of speaking.
- People will fry to a crisp in the sun today.
- I like the crisp taste of menthol cigarettes.
- I suddenly got a craving to eat some crisp roast chicken skin.
- I wonder how tempura fry up so deliciously crisp and dry. Is there a trick to it?
- Crisp bread (fermented/non-fermented)
- Biscuits, crackers, crisp bread and similar
- Biscuits, crackers, crisp bread and similar (excluding pastry and cake), comprising the following subcategories:
- bread and other bakery products (crisp bread, rusks, toasted bread, biscuits, gingerbread, wafers, waffles, crumpets, muffins, croissants, cakes, tarts, pies, quiches, pizzas, etc.),
- ‘firming agents’ are substances which make or keep tissues of fruit or vegetables firm or crisp, or interact with gelling agents to produce or strengthen a gel;
- Bread: Specific information to be provided: soft or crisp bread, fibre content, type of grain, fermented/not fermented, type of fermentation (e.g. yeast), other ingredients.