- prepare according to a formula
- We have to formulate a plan if we are to save her!
- to formulate suggestions, remarks or complaints.
- Such committees may formulate recommendations for the parliaments involved.
- to assess waivers and deferrals and formulate an opinion thereon;
- Strengthen the administrative capacity needed to formulate and implement agricultural and rural development policy.
- to formulate a set of sector-specific recommendations addressed to policy makers at the Community level.
- Similarly, Member States’ capacity to formulate effective assistance requests should also be enhanced.
- undertake any task and formulate opinions on all matters covered by Article 1(1);
- to formulate and implement local codes of practice for the safety of personnel, as required;
- As mentioned above, due to this complexity, the applicant could not formulate an acceptable undertaking offer within the statutory deadline.
- to formulate opinions on such matters for the Administrative Commission and proposals for any revisions of the said provisions.
- Delegations formulate any comments and requests for further information in writing and within the same time-limit.
- Having taken note of these observations the Commission shall, if necessary, formulate the appropriate recommendations or opinions.
- As mentioned above, due to this complexity the applicant could not formulate an acceptable undertaking offer within the statutory deadline.
- The Joint Committee shall take its decisions and formulate its recommendations by mutual agreement between the Parties.