- transmit a title or property
- pleae convey these
- Words cannot convey my feelings.
- Wires are used to convey electricity.
- I can convey my feelings in words.
- Words cannot convey my true feelings.
- I want to convey my sympathy.
- I can't convey my feelings in words.
- Buses, trains and planes convey passengers.
- Her gestures convey no meaning to me.
- His words convey nothing at all to me.
- We often use gestures to convey simple messages.
- It is difficult to convey the meaning exactly.
- Words can not convey how glad I am.
- Language was invented to convey meaning. It's arguably the most direct form of human communication.
- A smile may convey understanding, joy, or an appreciation of humor.