- cause to jump or leap
- Look before you leap.
- They took a leap of faith.
- How many days comprise a leap year?
- There is a leap of logic in what he says.
- How many days are there in a leap year?
- A leap year has three hundred and sixty-six days.
- How many days does a leap year have?
- Quitting my office job was a leap in the dark.
- That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.
- That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.
- I am about to take my last voyage, a great leap in the dark.
- the project presents a substantive leap forward for the Community objectives.
- the project presents a substantive leap forward for the EEA objectives.
- A year is presumed to have 365 days (or 366 days for leap years), 52 weeks or 12 equal months.
- The deployment of fibre access networks is considered to be the next big leap in the electronic communications sector.