- Tom made a careful selection.
- Are we ready to proceed now with the jury selection?
- The old selection process for judges was very unfair.
- It offers a mouth-watering selection of delights.
- Rules in connection with staff selection are set as follows.
- Our random selection has chosen you as a possible winner!
- On the language website, he could not find the selection for Lingua Franca Nova.
- The task of philosophy is to recover the totality obscured by the selection.
- My mother prefers the arbitrary selection of the lottery machines over my lucky numbers.
- Sampling must be performed in a manner that guarantees random selection.
- He was a deist, of course, but his time was before the discovery of natural selection so he can be readily forgiven for that.
- Aiming at a fair selection, the test's subject will be the same for all of you scientists of the world: write a scientific publication in English!
- Selection procedure