- reduce the pressure of wind on (a sail)
- liquid that is spilled
"clean up the spills"
- Don't spill the beans.
- What did you spill?
- Don't spill the soup.
- She may spill the beans.
- Did Tom spill something again?
- The oil spill polluted the bay.
- I am afraid he is going to spill the beans.
- Make sure you spill all your food and act inappropriately, so it seems like I'm there!
- When you spill wine, it's appropriate to wipe it with your elbow, isn't it?
- I have not eaten any seafood since the recent oil spill.
- The guilt he felt over the affair made him spill his guts to his wife.
- You can wear my scarf as long as you don't spill anything on it.
- Two new species of pancake batfishes have been found in the area affected by the BP oil spill.
- Please don't spill the beans to Elizabeth that I bought her a gold necklace for her birthday.
- Gambling site lets users bet on which species will go extinct because of the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.