- debits and credits are not equal
- being or thrown out of equilibrium
- What if you make yourself ill? An unbalanced diet leads to all kinds of sicknesses.
- Your diet is going to be really unbalanced if all you eat is hamburgers.
- Where appropriate, they should address macroeconomic imbalances, contain persistent inflation divergences or trends of unbalanced growth,
- Expenses to be excluded from Community funding — unbalanced operational programmes, inadequate environmental activities.
- In this case, the first ICR shall be sent together with the MBR and PIL reports to avoid unbalanced accounts.
- As is clear from the analysis below, France Télécom was, from June 2002 onwards, a company with serious structural problems and an unbalanced balance sheet.
- However, the company is now faced with an unbalanced financial structure and a need for capital and refinancing in the medium term.
- The advantage which the measures at issue procured for France Télécom enabled the Company to mitigate or partly avoid the consequences normally flowing from its unbalanced financial situation.
- The French authorities stress that this condition was normal in view of France Télécom's unbalanced financial situation, the State's participation also being conditional on the announcement of a plan considered by the market to be credible.
- See also the press release of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance of 5.12.2002: ‘… the company is faced today with an unbalanced financial structure and a need for own funds and refinancing in the medium term.
- 1/The France Télécom group is a coherent industrial entity with a remarkable track record. However, the company is now faced with an unbalanced financial structure and a need for capital and refinancing in the medium term.
- The group thus took shape in a quite paradoxical and unbalanced manner, with the parent company France Télécom SA carrying all the debt while the subsidiaries concentrated on growth …’.
- As will be seen in Section 9, it was already clear at the time of the first of these declarations that France Télécom was experiencing structural financial difficulties as reflected in its unbalanced balance sheet.
- That means that those reports always arrive at the Commission before the second ICR. In this case, the first ICR shall be sent together with the MBR and PIL reports to avoid unbalanced accounts.
- ‘Analysis of the France Télécom group's situation at the time of the announcement of the results for the first half of 2002 shows that (i) the group has an unbalanced balance sheet and a short-term liquidity problem, but (ii) the business's operating results are very good.