- weerklank; weerkaatst geluid; weerkaatsing van geluid; weerkaatsing v.h. geluid
- the repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves
"she could hear echoes of her own footsteps"
- an imitation or repetition
"the flower arrangement was created as an echo of a client's still life"
- a close parallel of a feeling, idea, style, etc.
"his contention contains more than an echo of Rousseau"
"Napoleon III was an echo of the mighty Emperor but an infinitely better man"
- (Greek mythology) a nymph who was spurned by Narcissus and pined away until only her voice remained
- a reflected television or radio or radar beam
- His opinion does not arouse any echo in his colleagues.
- Your eyes reflect the echo of my voice.
- We heard the echo of our voices from the other side of the valley.
- If you shout from the top of a cliff, you can hear the echo of your voice.
- The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a deal longer.
- Echo Delta Holdings
- Echo-sounding equipment
- Echo — sounding equipment
- Echo-sounding device 
- Paradise parrot Psittacula echo (I)
- Psittacula echo (I) Mauritius parakeet
- Echo, ultrasound and doppler imaging equipment
- radar reflectors giving an echo of at least two nautical miles.
- Psephotus pulcherrimus (possibly extinct) (I) Paradise parrot Psittacula echo (I) Mauritius parakeet
- every fifth intermediary marker buoys shall be fitted with a radar reflector giving an echo at least two nautical miles.