- The fireman could not extinguish the flames.
- Don't forget to extinguish your cigarette.
- It's the first time I extinguish a fire with sand.
- Do not extinguish, unless leak can be stopped safely.
- How should an entity initially measure the equity instruments issued to extinguish such a financial liability?
- Leaking gas fire: Do not extinguish, unless leak can be stopped safely.
- the CO2 purge system, to avoid that high concentrations of CO2 extinguish the flare.
- Passengers must also be briefed to extinguish all smoking materials when oxygen is being used; and
- Are an entity’s equity instruments issued to extinguish all or part of a financial liability ‘consideration paid’ in accordance with paragraph 41 of IAS 39?
- If there are front fog-lamps, it must be possible to extinguish the rear fog-lamp independently of the front fog-lamps.
- The disengagement of one of the two locking devices shall cause the green optical signal to extinguish and the red optical signal (if fitted) to show.
- .9 Paint lockers and flammable liquid lockers shall be protected by an approved fire-extinguishing arrangement, enabling the crew to extinguish a fire without entering the space.
- According to the French authorities, the introduction of such an approach would complement the clarification proposals set out above in order to extinguish the myth of a state guarantee, while definitively avoiding any risk of aid.
- ‘Clean-up call option’ means a contractual option for the originator to repurchase or extinguish the securitisation positions before all of the underlying exposures have been repaid, when the amount of outstanding exposures falls below a specified level;
- 5 The issue of an entity’s equity instruments to a creditor to extinguish all or part of a financial liability is consideration paid in accordance with paragraph 41 of IAS 39.