- Books occupy most of his room.
- Have you heard about Occupy Wall Street?
- Smokers are asked to occupy the rear seats.
- I think I will occupy myself in my father's business.
- It is apparently fine to think that I might occupy the throne.
- In reading some books we occupy ourselves chiefly with the thoughts of the author; in perusing others, exclusively with our own.
- I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage with my books, my family and a few old friends, dining on simple bacon, and letting the world roll on as it liked, than to occupy the most splendid post, which any human power can give.
- do not occupy required cabin crew assigned stations;
- An operator shall ensure that PRMs are not allocated, nor occupy, seats where their presence could:
- Temporary staff are employees who do not occupy budgeted posts defined in the Institute's establishment table.
- Temporary staff are employees who do not occupy budgeted posts defined in the Centre's establishment table.
- Amphibians occupy a wide range of habitat types from arid deserts to deep freshwater lakes.
- the mass represented by the number of standing passengers that may occupy the area; or
- Foraging and feeding occupy up to 50 % of the time available.
- 5 g of light magnesium oxide occupy a volume of 40 to 50 ml, while 5 g of heavy magnesium oxide occupy a volume of 10 to 20 ml