an event that recurs at intervals
- In such cases, the issue or renewal of the licence may be subject to periodic assessment in the event of risk of deterioration.
- For an exhaust aftertreatment based on a periodic regeneration process, the emissions shall be measured on at least two ETC tests, one during and one outside a regeneration event on a stabilised aftertreatment system, and the results be weighted.
- For engines equipped with exhaust after-treatment systems that are regenerated on a periodic basis, as described in paragraph 6.6.2., emission results shall be adjusted to account for regeneration events In this case, the average emission depends on the frequency of the regeneration event in terms of fraction of tests during which the regeneration occurs.
- For an exhaust after-treatment based on a periodic regeneration process, the emissions shall be measured on at least three WHTC tests, one during and two outside a regeneration event on a stabilized after-treatment system, and the results be weighted.
- In the event that the air carriers agree to push the PNR data to CBP, the agency will engage in discussions with the air carriers regarding the possibility of pushing PNR data at periodic intervals between 72 hours before departure of the flight from a foreign point and the flight’s arrival in the United States, or within 72 hours before the departure of the flight from the United States, as applicable.